These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
CBD is an acronym for cannabidiol, a prominent naturally occurring cannabinoid found in cannabis that comprises up to 40% of the plant. Cannabidiol is ‘a cannabinoid devoid of psychoactive effect.’ After THC (Delta9tetrahydrocannabinol), CBD is by far the most studied cannabinoid. According to many researchers, CBD may be the single most important cannabinoid ever discovered.
CBD health benifits are:
- Fights Inflammation & Cancer
- Helps with anxiety, depression and mood disorders
- Helps relieve arthritis
- Extremely beneficial for Epilepsy
- Helps relief Nausea
- Helps relieve pain
- Repairs Brain Function
- Helps with Multiple Sclerosis
Turmeric is a rhizome that is part of the ginger family. Its Chinese name literally means “yellow ginger.” As one of nature’s most revered botanical’s , it has been used for centuries as a food preservative, a coloring agent, a culinary flavor and as an important herbal remedy in Ayurvedic Medicine.
Turmeric health benefits are:
- Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
- Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body
- Powerful medicinal properties
- Linked to improved Brain function, and lowers risk of Brain Diseases
- Lowers risk of heart diseases
- Help prevent even treat cancer
- Useful in treating and preventing Alzheimer’s Disease
- Helps with Arthritis
- Incredible benefits for depression
- Delays Aging and age related chronic diseases
Fat Calories 15
Total Fat 1.5g / 2%
Saturated Fat 0g / 0%
Sodium 0mg / 0%
Total Carbohydrate 0g / 0%
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Raw organic coconut oil‚ Black seed oil, CBD, Turmeric